Whether you seek a vocalist for a commercial release, song demo, or spoken word (audio books, jingles etc), with more than three octaves to my voice, I can provide you with what you need. I have 20+ years of experience in various genres (House (and all subgenres), EDM, Pop, Soul & Disco, Jazz…you name it, I can sing it.
British-born, based in the Balearics, I work consistently with musicians, producers and DJs from all over the world, both live and in-studio. I have a professional setup here on the island, and we will work remotely on your project. My DAW of choice is Logic Pro X).
What I Provide
- I provide raw high quality files (AIFF/WAV/MP3 320kbps) and also wet stems, should you request I mix the vocals.
- Several revisions included in the flat rate fee until you are 100% delighted with the vocal
- Turnaround of 3-7 days, depending on my schedule
- An audio file of your instrumental
- A guide vocal audio file (if you do not require topline writing from me)
- A lyric file
- An email address to send the files, and should you wish, we can talk via Whatsapp, FaceTime etc during the process, so I give you the best results for your project
- A 50€ deposit (sent via PayPal)
- Once the session is complete, transfer the remainder of the fee (via PayPal or BACS) and receive all your files via email or DropBox (whichever you prefer)
- 300€ – Lead Vocal, Ad-libs & Backing Vocals for Full Song (Commercial Release)
- 200€ – Lead Vocal & Ad-libs for Full Song (Commercial Release)
- 120€ – Backing Vocals (Commercial Release)
- 150€ – Lead Vocals, Ad-libs & Backing Vocals (Not for Commercial Release, Demo Recording Only)
- 50€ – Lead Vocals for Chorus Only (Commercial Release or Demo)
- 150€ + 50% Royalty Split – Cowriting and Vocals (Topline melody and lyrics for a songwriting project. Lead Vocal, Ad-libs and Backing-Vocals)
- Voiceovers (contact me for more info)
Clubland (AATW/Universal Music Group)
Central Station Australia
Pukka Up Records